Start saving up to 50% on your heating bills
Corner House Farm in Sherburn near Scarborough is a detached, Grade II listed former…
Hargassner UK installs a containerised 100kW wood pellet boiler in the services yard of…
A farm house, outbuildings and wood chip drying facility in Lisburn has become the first…
How we Help
- Registered Installer Network
- CPD & Information Seminars
Hargassner is the premium brand in biomass, dedicated to supplying top of the range boilers across the country. To help meet the continued and extraodinary levels of demand, we’re now looking for heating and plumbing installers, who share our passion and commitment to renewable technology, to join our exclusive Registered Installer Network and become Biomassters.
Developed over three decades of hard work and invention, as well as 15years here in the UK, our multi-award winning boilers and extensive range of ancillary products (including flues and fuel stores) are recognised worldwide for their quality, features and functionality. Designed for projects of all shapes and sizes, the boilers are reliable and easy to install and are backed with unrivalled extended warranties, letting customers know they’re in safe hands. All of this gives our installers a decisive advantage in the marketplace.
As part of our valued network you will receive a number of completely free benefits including:
- Detailed, hands-on training and supervision when installing and commissioning your first boilers
- Help and guidance whenever you require from our highly experienced technical support team.
- Strong sales leads and extensive marketing advice to help you to promote your firm.
- Electrical and hydraulic schematics.
- An easy to use quote generation tool, and access to our Quotation Hotline, allowing you to quickly and accurately price up a job and show the potential cost savings to the customer.
Large scale high temperature and high utilisation boilers in commercial and heavy industrial applications (new-build and refurbishment projects) are gerally serviced directly by Wood Energy Ltd. Some of our Registered Installers also have the capibilty to undertake this work.
For these projects Wood Energy Ltd will provide a free biomass consultancy service. Projects would typically be of a complex nature and range in size from multiple 200kW to 10MW systems and would be supported by our own in-house specialist technical engineering team. We have a range of detailed CAD drawings that encompass layout , connectivity and controllability of the boiler/s, Accumulator Tanks, the flue, the pipework and, where appropriate, district heat connections and Building Management Systems.
Smaller commercial systems genrally are serviced through our Registered Installation Partners. Projects would typically range in size but would generally be less than 200kW systems.
Registered Installation partners are located throughout the whole of the UK thereby offering a regional and local service.
Please contact us for details of your nearest / suitable Registered Installer
Projects of all sizes, including Commercial and Residential projects are serviced through our Registered Installation Partners. Projects would typically range in size but would generally be less than 200kW systems (or 800kW if boiera are cascaded).
Registered Installation partners are located throughout the whole of the UK and Ireland thereby offering a regional and local service. Each Registered Installation Partner has received specialist installation and commissioning training as well as system design and possess a series of standard design layouts that Hargassner UK Ltd has developed over many years. They also have access to our technical engineering department for complex design support where required ensuring that each project is comprehensively designed.
Are you an Architect, Local Authority, M&E Consultant or Housing Association?
If you would like to receive a FREE lunch lime or evening presentation ‘click here’ to request.
Registered Installer Benefits
- Simple, all-inclusive pricing
- Product Training
- Boiler assembly and commissioning training
- Pricing and quote generation tool
- Design Support
- Marketing Support
- Access to our Quotation Hotline
- Full range of ancillary items such as flues, commissioning sets and fuel stores
- You can reduce your heating bills by up to 50% (versus LPG or Oil)
- You will receive inflation linked payments for 20 years for all the heat you produce and use.
- Your investment will typically pay back in less than 5 years.
- You will reduce your environmental impact and meet your social and environmental obligations
- Experienced Registered installation Network across the UK.
- Solutions for new buildings and retrofit.
- ESCo and Fully Funded Options available for larger systems
- Protect your household from Oil and Gas price increases.
- Save up to 50% instantly on your heating bills (Vs LPG or Oil)
- Guaranteed RHI Payments for 7 years on average £2500 (RPI inflation linked)
Seminar High lights
- Biomass - the only true renewable , ever lasting energy?? You decide.
- The Energy Market / comparisons ( gas oil log nuclear wind solar hydro)
- Long term fuel price security.
- Carbon comparisons
- Funded options
- Market Drivers - Why Biomass?